6.19.2009

Suggestions Needed!

Grey's recent obsession...

READING & BOOKS

All day long he goes to his book bucket, picks one to fit his mood, waddles over to me (or Jeff when he's home in the morning) and shoves it in my face until I read it 5 times straight. I LOVE this about him! 

So... I would love any advice on children's books. Which ones are good ones? Which ones do your kids like? We need to add to his library if he's going to be such a book worn.

Thanks!

Oh and have any of you done P90X? Your thoughts?

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

sheesh! where to begin? children's books and boys.

anything by sandra boynton is always a hit. especially the going to bed book. and snuggle puppy.
the very hungry caterpillar.
add to that a new line of board books by leslie patricelli. super cute!
goodnight moon.
counting kisses. and daddy hugs. both by karen katz.
and last but not least guess how much i love you by sam mcbratney.

happy reading!

The Huish House said...

I'll hook Grey up with some good books!!!

You should come to the Scholastic warehouse sale with me when you finally move back. You can get some great books for cheap!!!

Emily said...

I agree with April, Sandra Boynton is great and always good for a laugh.
P90x= intense. Robert bought it, and used it, I've only watched. It's pretty intense and you sweat buckets. I think it's meant to kick you butt for the first month and then eventually you feel like you're not going to die. It got to be the toughest dvd workout ever!

kat said...

I don't know if it is a good thing for you guys, but I am so glad you are not moving! We do need to get together soon.