6.15.2009

Help!

Ever since I landed in the midwest, my face has been a disaster! Maybe it's the humidity? I wake up and I am a greasy mess. My face is breaking out all of the time, and it's driving me crazy! Does anyone have any suggestions on face products that work for oily skin and serious blemishes? Anything I should add to my routine?

(Jeff is giving me serious grief about posting this. haha oh well)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

get skin ceuitcals....its the best. And you need an exfoliator and toner to help eliminate the oil on your face. And by the way...i haven't even noticed. You skin looks amazing!

Tori said...

Move?...

-Joe

Tim and Jennifer said...

That happened to me when I moved to San Antonio. I think it's the humidity. It got a little better with time, but I ended up buying "Acne free" and it helped a lot!

ambercarlson said...

I love PURITY by Philosophy, you can get it in a smaller size at Sephora for $10 to try it out...

Sarah said...

of course you know i will recommend kiehl's. go to the website and they will give you a personal skin-care regimen. ... whatever you choose, give it at least 2 weeks before you decide whether or not it's really working.

but, in the end, i agree with joe... move.