6.19.2009

crazy 8 tag

My friend Liz tagged me and I am not going to ignore another tag + I love her, so here it goes:
Here are the Rules
1. Mention the person who tagged you
2. Complete the list of 8's
3. Tag 8 other people to play and let them know they are tagged!
4. Have a bit of fun!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Moving to Sioux Falls on Sunday. South Dakota here we come!
2. Going to Lake Powell and Utah to visit family and friends for the 4th of July
3. Let's be honest, move back home
4. See my friends again :) I miss them!
5. Improve my photography skills and expand my business
6. Ryan & Sarah having their baby
7. Jeff going to Dental School
8. Jeff being DONE with school!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in
2. Took Grey to the park for a few minutes before I died from the humidity
3. Got my butt kicked at kick boxing
4. Edited pictures
5. Made dinner
6. Had a great convo with the hubby
7. Packed & played with my baby
8. Day dreamed ... ALOT!

 Things I wish I could do:
1. Travel Europe & Asia
2. Have a baby without being pregnant
3. Make everyone happy 
4. Have my photography be published
5. Find time for EVERYTHING I want to do 
6. Read Grey's mind
7. Sing ... at least carry a tune for goodness sakes!
8. Try out for So You Think You Can Dance

8 Shows I watch:
1. The Bachelorette (despite my hatred for last season's The Bachelor)
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Prison Break
4. Anything on HGTV
5. Word World
6. Dora
7. Yo Gabba Gabba
8. You get the picture...

8 favorite fruits:
1. Pineapple
2. Raspberries
3. Tangerines
4. Blueberries
5. Grapes (frozen)
6. Strawberries
7. Peaches
8. Bananas

8 Places I'd Like to Travel

1. Paris
2. Italy
3. Japan
4. Taiwan (where Jeff served his mission)
5. The Carribean
6. China
7. Spain
8. Switzerland


8 People I've Tagged
1. Jenny D.
2. Tarah
3. Kat
4. Beth
5. Steph
6. Lauren
7. Aubry
8. Britney
And whoever else is bored and needs something to do :)

No comments: