6.17.2009

I remember thinking that we were crazy for packing up and heading to Minnesota for the summer. C'mon! The midwest? Really? So we've been here for about 5 weeks is all. Time flies (and I have grown to really like my surroundings).

So, a few weeks ago Jeff's boss presented the opportunity for some of the office to head to South Dakota to sell. We didn't even consider it. South Dakota. Seriously, people.

Until this week...

We remembered how much we love sorting through everything we own, packing up boxes and moving to random cities that really do exist even though you've never heard of them. 

So here we are, packing up and getting ready to move on Sunday to Sioux Falls. Even though Jeff has been doing great here, we are taking the chance to hopefully do even better. Greedy little suckers, I know. 

The sad part is we have to leave the Dannel's and all of the fun friends we've made out here. It's going to rough, not going to lie. But you got to do what you got to do.


Now I KNOW you all want to come visit! 

Anyone ever been here?

8 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

omg you are a rock star! When you get back you need to take a great big NAP! Packing and unpacking stinks. I know you will have fun with another adventure.

kat said...

I can't believe you guys are moving! We hardly even got to see you. Good luck in South Dakota.

Ryan & Sarah Terry said...

I have been researching cheap flights because I am dying to get away from Phx for a short weekend... Its only $79.00 each way on Allegiant Air from the Mesa Airport (right by ASU east) they only do flights on Sunday nights, Thursday afternoons, and Tuesday afternoons. But hey, if you find some fun things to do Ryan & I just might have to come check out South Dakota, I have never been anywhere near there.

Jenn said...

Oh gosh I didn't even know people LIVED in South Dakota! Hahaha, good luck though!!!

Sarah said...

One of my really good friends is from South Dakota and she's pretty sweet, so it can't be all bad. Plus, you'll have Mt. Rushmore to see. Check that one off the list!

theniufamily said...

That's great! Good for you guys. What a fun adventure. So are you going to be there even longer now?

Ligia said...

I just found your blog. My husband grew up in sioux falls. Yea, they're strange, but I gotta love 'em. By the way, I love your work but to be honest, our little family is on a tight budget at the moment. I need to learn how to use photoshop. :oP I'm not very computer savvy.

Ligia said...

Beautiful photos though. I love the ones you took of the Dannels' babies.