how are you all always dressed so super cute? don't you ever run out of cute things to wear? i wish i could have you pick out all of my clothes for me.
impressive knees! you guys look super cute in this picture. I love it! you should just blow it up and give it to your dad from you girls. :) K, maybe I have lame ideas, because I'm stumped for myself too! Let me know what you think up!
I love this picture. All you girls are so pretty. And I know what you mean about your skin. Whenever I change locations my skin changes. Try using a foamy cleanser and a toner morning and night. Neutrogena!
6 comments:
Haha! Cute picture! I made a book from shutterfly.com and it turned out really cute for Father's Day. Good luck!
how are you all always dressed so super cute? don't you ever run out of cute things to wear? i wish i could have you pick out all of my clothes for me.
impressive knees! you guys look super cute in this picture. I love it! you should just blow it up and give it to your dad from you girls. :) K, maybe I have lame ideas, because I'm stumped for myself too! Let me know what you think up!
Love that pic.
thats such a cute picture.. carly is so pretty and your such a skinny momma.. i hope ill look like you after a jones baby(no not preggers)
I love this picture. All you girls are so pretty. And I know what you mean about your skin. Whenever I change locations my skin changes. Try using a foamy cleanser and a toner morning and night. Neutrogena!
Post a Comment