12.28.2009

Finn Leroy Terry

Ryan & Sarah had their cute little baby boy at 12:20 a.m. this morning! After an entire 39 weeks of thinking his name was going to be Peter David, they switched it up on us last minute and went with Finn Leroy (after my grandpa). I LOVE it and I love him!

I was lucky enough to be there during the entire labor to document it all
[once Sarah is able to proof the pictures, I will post more - I want her to see them first!]

But for now, here he is with the cutest birth mark on his forehead.

7 lbs 15 oz
20 inches long
& a full head of dark hair

Finn 1
Finn 2

2 comments:

Celeste and Devyn said...

YAY! So excited for them! What a cutie

J & J said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR CRAZY RYAN HAS GROWN UP SO MUCH! just kidding. finn is so freaking cute. i want my baby! she's never coming. tell him congratulations and i'm so happy for them.