We hope your Christmas was filled with...

Things are winding down and Grey is finally settling down watching his new Thomas the Train movie with his new Buzz Lightyear in hand wearing his fabulous superhero cape (courtesy of Grandma Papworth). He hasn't stopped talking about his train table or the "cachow" (Lightning McQueen) he got from Santa. At one point I found him laying on the ground staring at the ceiling in exhaustion from all of the excitement and sensory overload from today.
I have to say that this might have been the best Christmas to date, simply because Grey's reactions were priceless and his excitement brought the magic to Christmas!
Last chance to say... Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Megan,
I follow your blog often, and just love love your photography. I cannot wait until a day when I can have you do my photos! (Like I'm seriously booking you in advance for my wedding) Best of luck in 2010 with Jeff and Grey. BLESSINGS!
(your childhood friend)
Marissa
Post a Comment