Hello there! You might of thought I forgot about this blog, just needed a little hiatus I guess. Twenty ten is off to a good start for the Papworth's (except for the car break down, being stranded in Indio, CA for 2 days and dumping loads of money into our 4 runner). Other than that, we are all smiles :)
I have been doing good on my new years resolutions thus far. Number 1 on my resolution list is to make more time for the important things (Grey, Jeff, family & friends) and spend less time on things that don't matter so much (surfing the web for hours, blogging, etc). I still love these things, just need to prioritize them. Life has been more balanced since doing so and I am happier. I imagine this is on everyone's resolution list - it's a good one!

Grey makes me laugh. A lot. He has so much personality and determination. He has a new found love for strawberries (I was testing out a new lens that I rented and snapped these this morning). I cannot believe he turns 2 in a matter of months. This age is hard, but seeing him grow and learn is so rewarding as a mother. He's got his alphabet down and is starting on his numbers. Go Grey!
Jeff just started is 2nd to last semester of school at ASU. He's volunteering, shadowing, studying and trying to fit a little work in the mix. Applications to dental school have been started and he will start preparing for the DAT soon. We had a fun month off over the holidays together, now back to reality. He works so hard, that's what I love about him!

Jeff and I decided to get our booties in gear and get in SHAPE (Hawaii in March). Along with this, we are running the LA RAGNAR race in April. Most of you know that I don't love to run, so this is really stretching me. I've realized that doing something like this is really good for me. Mind over matter!
Well, that's the update for now...
We are looking forward to this year and what changes it will bring. Twenty ten is going to rock our world, hopefully for the best! Cheers to you all :)
7 comments:
Cute post... darling family... AND LA RAGNAR??? You are in for an experience of a lifetime!!! Not sure if it will compare to mine (*wink*) but you will love it! You go girl!
Cheers to a 2010... sounds like yours is off to a GREAT start!
go megan go megan go!!!
Here's the scoop. I miss you. Dot com. I just spent the last 20 minutes stalking around. First on your photography blog, next on your family blog. I'm sad I missed out on your cute Christmas card, cause I didn't send you my address. I didn't have your address either, so you missed out on my (ugly-cause I didn't have you take the pictures. A ladder took our picture. You know, propped camera, self timer.) Christmas card, too. We need to talk soon. Jared is STILL working on your table (remember that?) It's actually almost done. So close. So beautiful. Love you!
Grey is WAY cute! Your blog header is perfect. I wish I were as talented as you. Its been a long time since we saw you guys. But I do need your address so email me if you can at nataliebtodd@gmail.com. One day I want you to take our family photos when we are in town. you are soooo amazing at it.
Thank you for the great update! I am glad you have a good holiday. And what is this about Hawaii in March??? What island? We would love to see you guys if you want or have time. I totally understand if not though. Vacations can end up being very jammed packed.
grey looks like he is 5 years old in these pics...so so so cute.
Megan
what island are you going to? I will be in North Shore Kauai all of March and April. Perhaps I will run into you Papworth's!
Post a Comment