12.07.2009

'tis the season

Hey friends!
 Remember last year when I asked for all of your addresses for Christmas cards and I had the intention of writing them all down and organizing them in a spread sheet? Didn't happen. Everyone (everything) needs a second chance, right?

(I know this is slightly cheesy/desperate, but...)
Please email me your address at mep0308@hotmail.com so I can send you a Christmas card :)

Thanks, I want one of yours too!

Here's a little insight as to how our family pictures went...

Papworth-2009-077

The iphone was a life saver for the uncooperative ones while the others (Jeff & I) were pretty darn good listeners.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

liz said...

hillarious! love it

Danielle said...

110 Timbre
RSM CA 92688
I need yours!

Ani said...

Danielle=Ani Taylor
sorry, I was signed in as my sista!

Momma Ann said...

address is ann.papworth@gmail.co. Love the pics and love and miss you guys so much. Have a fabulous Christmas and we'll talk to you on Christmas day.

Momma Ann said...

whoops--gmail.com!!