8.15.2009

Just Cook Already

I have a friend named Jenna. She has a cooking blog (along with some other friends) that is fabulous. This blog is for everyone, because even I, my non-cooking self, love it!


They are hosting a give-away that ends SOON, so hurry over there, become a follower and say hi! 

2 comments:

J & J said...

oh my gosh THIS MADE MY NIGHT! yes, it's almost 6 am and i can't sleep. so i'm looking at every single blog i can think of. thanks for the shout out meg! you're the best. miss you.

theniufamily said...

This is great! There are so many yummy things and they look pretty easy to make. Also, I loved your post of your thoughts. You are so sweet and I felt like you did a great job at expressing yourself. I know what you mean about being disconnected to everyone. I feel like that everyday but on the other hand I am happy in Hawaii. It's so weird. You are a great person and I don't think anyone out there has figured themselve out by 24.