
Jeff and I are leaving Minneapolis in 2 weeks (yipee!) and are heading back to AZ. We have decided to move in with the parents to save money for dental school. So much for settling down, right?
So... we have been trying to rent our house and have had a lot of interest, but finding renters that we feel like we can trust and who don't smoke or have huge dogs is hard! It makes me sad to rent my house :(
Anyways ... I am asking YOU, if you know any families that might be wanting to rent a cute 3 bedroom house (just about 1,600 sq ft) with a landscaped side yard, please let me know. I can send some pictures. Please spread the word! It will be available September 1st.
You can email me with any questions! meganpapworth@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment