I have thought about going private but have to many family members who are tards and can't figure out how to create a blog to just look at mine..especially both sides of grandparents..I think your fine as long as you dont post naked pics and just have a site monitor.
I think about it sometimes but then I figure my blog is for me and my thoughts and it shouldn't matter if I offend someone. If they don't like it they don't have to read anymore. It is too much of a hassle to go private.
I understand why people do it, but I always forget to look at people's blogs when they go private because it doesn't show up in my google reader. So for my sake, I don't want you to, but it's a personal decision I guess.
3 comments:
I have thought about going private but have to many family members who are tards and can't figure out how to create a blog to just look at mine..especially both sides of grandparents..I think your fine as long as you dont post naked pics and just have a site monitor.
I think about it sometimes but then I figure my blog is for me and my thoughts and it shouldn't matter if I offend someone. If they don't like it they don't have to read anymore. It is too much of a hassle to go private.
I understand why people do it, but I always forget to look at people's blogs when they go private because it doesn't show up in my google reader. So for my sake, I don't want you to, but it's a personal decision I guess.
Post a Comment