Grey and I are finally home and working hard doing nothing (except playing)! We've decided we just need a couple of days to relax and take a deep breath before we move everything out of our house and life gets super busy again with school, photography, etc. Jeff heads back to ASU on Monday for dental school prerequisites. How does biology, 2nd year chemistry and organic chemistry sound?
Here's G... our new little handy man. Add tools to the list of his favorite things. He walks around with his tool belt, just happy as a clam!

7 comments:
Hey Junior! I like the belt, you need some power tools though. You know you loved working that drill
haha, looks like Grey was really influenced by his visit with Peter.
I love that picture. Enjoy the relaxing before the craziness starts!
LOVE it! It was so great having Grey over today! I just watched that video again and realized that Maddux is basically trying to shove the "microphone" down Grey's throat! oops! Sorry! :)
hahah oh MAN i love this. he is so funny.
This is so cute! I love it! Are you coming to the girls weekend? Are you bringing the little man? Let me know!
Love the tool belt. And playing with your toddler is not nothing. Probably the most important thing you'll ever do. :o)
Post a Comment