i think that thinking of things that you want for your birthday is a hard thing. "what do you want for your birthday this year?" what don't i want? so ... here's my brainstorming list.
(i just really need to have my kid so i can come up with a better post!)





10 comments:
if you get the origami kit, you should make a mobile for baby boy out of little origami swans. regardless... i hope you get everything on your list! i see you found the bird necklace you were looking for from ReadyMade. Horray!
lets see some pictures of the little boy yet to be named, nursery. have you guys found a crib etc? im sure it is darling. cant wait to see it! he will be here before you know it...crazy. oh and can i just say you look absolutely adorable. I love your belly and I love love love your hair.. the color and the cut look amazing!
Meg my love,
You look FABULOUS! Want to see more pics of you and the house. And let me know what you received from your showers--so much fun and wish I could be there. Loves, Momma Papworth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry that we got you a gift NOT on your list...but...oh well! :) Hope you are having a good one (I know hanging out at a garage sale all day tops your list of things you want to do on your birthday!)
Happy belated Birthday! I'm sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you guys, but I hope you had a good one, and I hope you got at least one thing on your list!
Sounds like a good list! Did you get anything from it???
Hi Meagan and Jeff ...
I keep checking your little baby calendar ... that is just the cutest ever! ... and waiting to hear news of his safe arrival. Names yet?? We can hardly wait to see him! Love love, Aunt Julie / Nana Julie /and anything else you want to call me .... xoxox
i can't believe you are actually going to have a baby in 30 days! I need to call you and catch up.. work has been crazy these past few months. but i promise ill call soon... oh i am playing 1,2 step in my cycle class tonight in honor of you!
Im coming to AZ next week and I would love to see you guys. Andrew isnt coming, just Bennett and I. I wont have a car or anything, but maybe we could meet up for lunch or something. I would like that. Im just counting down till fall when we get a visit from the papworths! that will be AMAZING!
For reals?! 8 hours a day with your feet up? That's like bedrest! Let's just pray this baby decides to come early.
Post a Comment