10 years ago i was...
13, very awkward and lanky, attending altadena middle school, not sure what was better - my lime green bell bottoms or putting my hair in an up-do everyday, at dance 5 hours a day, a brace face, just loving life in ahwatukee, az
13, very awkward and lanky, attending altadena middle school, not sure what was better - my lime green bell bottoms or putting my hair in an up-do everyday, at dance 5 hours a day, a brace face, just loving life in ahwatukee, az
5 things on my to-do list tomorrow...
- pick up jrp from the airport in the morning
- wash the baby's clothes so they are ready for when he comes
- celebrate aubry's birthday like it's 1999
- do the "deep cleanings" in the bathrooms
- have a baby
2 things i would do if i were a billionaire...
- take a "freakin dope" vacation around the world with my family
- donate millions to charities that help people throughout the world - have you seen idol gives back? amazing
- pick up jrp from the airport in the morning
- wash the baby's clothes so they are ready for when he comes
- celebrate aubry's birthday like it's 1999
- do the "deep cleanings" in the bathrooms
- have a baby
2 things i would do if i were a billionaire...
- take a "freakin dope" vacation around the world with my family
- donate millions to charities that help people throughout the world - have you seen idol gives back? amazing
3 bad habits...
- automatically deducting $2 or $3 when asked how much something cost so i don't get in trouble - like it even makes a difference
- being perfectly content with mac n' cheese for dinner every night - my poor husband
- spending quality time cleaning my bedroom then throwing clothes on the floor minutes later when i decide i don't like my outfit
5 places i have lived...
1. ahwatukee, az
2. provo, ut
3. laie, hi
4. wilsonville, or
5. gilbert, az
5 jobs i have had...
- office assistant
- dance teacher
- dental assistant
- bank teller at chase
- home staging/interior design
6 things most people don't know about me...
- i really don't like animals - they smell and cost ridiculous amounts of money
- i want my own clothing line
- i danced on stage with n'sync years ago at one of their concerts - such a proud moment for an obsessed teen
- i have owned a pair of jnco jeans
- i have a weird obsession with michael jackson - if you want to come watch my mj music videos with me, let me know!
- our first born son will be known as grey royle papworth
I tag...
aubry & sarah papworth
- being perfectly content with mac n' cheese for dinner every night - my poor husband
- spending quality time cleaning my bedroom then throwing clothes on the floor minutes later when i decide i don't like my outfit
5 places i have lived...
1. ahwatukee, az
2. provo, ut
3. laie, hi
4. wilsonville, or
5. gilbert, az
5 jobs i have had...
- office assistant
- dance teacher
- dental assistant
- bank teller at chase
- home staging/interior design
6 things most people don't know about me...
- i really don't like animals - they smell and cost ridiculous amounts of money
- i want my own clothing line
- i danced on stage with n'sync years ago at one of their concerts - such a proud moment for an obsessed teen
- i have owned a pair of jnco jeans
- i have a weird obsession with michael jackson - if you want to come watch my mj music videos with me, let me know!
- our first born son will be known as grey royle papworth
I tag...
aubry & sarah papworth
10 comments:
Hi, seems like your life is great. :) This is Marisa Rasmusse, I'm in your ward and I live down the street from you guys, but I wanted to share soemthing with you. I know your having your baby soon and I wanted to tell you about these Crib Zipper Sheets. They are awesome and so nice. If you go to www.cloudsandstars.com you can see what I mean. I'm just sharing this with all the mom's and mom's to be. :) I sure do like them for Amirra's bed :) Have a great day!!!
WHOA! You made the baby name announcement... so sneaky! I love it. And does Jeff read this blog? Because now he's going to know about the automatic deduction of $2 or $3 when he asks how much things cost... ha, I think that's so funny. You are the greatest. And I hope you do check of "have a baby" from your to do list tomorrow.
grey royle! love it! can't wait to meet him!
I love the name. "different" and "uncommon" names are the best. You Papworths are so creative.
Yay the boy has a name! I love it! Little Grey is going to be such a cutie! I love this post...especially what you said about knocking off a few dollars when telling the price. I do the same thing and andrew always gives me a hard time. Can't wait to see you guys and especially can't wait to see the little guy!
And there it is...I love it! I am jealous because I will probably never be allowed to use such a fun, name so I will just live vicariously through you.
Jncos rock!
I hope all goes well for you all (that is if you have not had the little buddy yet). He will just be perfect!!!
Ok you totally just said what his name is gonna be and I LOVE it! Very sneaky!!!! And I can jst picture you 10 years ago!!!
Grey! I love it. I can't wait to meet him.
Also, I am so happy to know someone who shares my same opinion about animals.
You don't have much time left, Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment