2.27.2008

last friday my mom's friends threw me a baby shower luncheon @ the cheesecake factory = amazing, fun & spoiled

carlee :: me :: tarah

tulips are my favorite

on saturday my friends threw me another shower and they did such a fantastic job! thank you girls for making it so great - i really do appreciate it! i am one lucky mama & baby paps (name still undecided) is one lucky boy.

kelly's amazing decorations - so cute!


huge me :: krystal

12 comments:

Theurer Family said...

It looks like I missed out on a fabulous party! I'm still so sad that I couldn't make it. Can't wait to meet the little kiddo!

Drew and Tarah said...

All credit goes to Kelly on the shower! She did great! :) I'm so excited for "Baby Paps" to get here!

You look great! My face is WAY huger (is that a word?) than yours in that picture and I am not prego! Not fair! :)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! A perfect pregnant belly! I love it!

liz said...

see this is why we need to move to az.. so i can throw you a shower! your so cute prego.

ps love the hair!

Andrew said...

Nice belly yo. Where's my dogg Jeff???

Sarah said...

yessss! i was hoping you'd be posting pictures of the showers soon. dang, mego, you are looking GOOD pregnant. i know you don't feel like it, but you look it. anyway, did you get some good loot?

J & J said...

i miss you. ah these pictures make me miss you so much! i love you.

Lauren said...

You look so good pregnant. Your shower was fun. Good job Kelly!

Stephanie said...

You make pregnancy look good. I can't wait for baby paps to join the party.

theniufamily said...

That was so much fun! And yes, Kelly did do an amazing job. I can't wait till the baby is finally here!

Brown Family said...

So cute Megan!!! You seriously are darling. I am glad you had a great shower and I am sorry that I wasn't there to be a part of it!! How sad. Hope you have a good birthday this weekend!! We will be thinking of you.
Take care
Shauna

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Megan you are so adorable and congrats ona boy, for some reason I thought you were having a girl. Good luck with everything, you look awesome!!!