> having my hospital bag packed and set at the top of my stairs for almost a week now - self torture
> i have convinced myself that i am a "lucky" one and will go into labor early
> looking down my legs and seeing elephant cankles, having a swollen nose and munchkin hands due to 10+ pounds of lovely water weight
> the phrase: "you look like you're going to pop" or "you really have to get this miserable to make it worth it."
> having my doctor tell me that i must elevate my feet above my heart for 8 hours a day and that this baby is in no hurry to come
> all the anticipation and unknowns
i'm sorry. just a very large/uncomfortable pregnant woman venting. we all must do it right? i know i am lucky & i really just can't wait to see grey's cute little face.
i need a cheerleader and a sundae
7 comments:
Thank you for that post! You are too funny. He will come soon! I love the name by-the-way! Really cute. I am already feeling like I am going to pop and I still have 8 weeks to go. I ate a root beer float today at like 4:30-yup, just a snack- and it really made me feel better. Try that. can't wait to see him!
Megan...I can't believe you are so close to delivery, how fun and exciting! So much anticipation, good luck with it all! I feel ya on the bedrest, I was on it for 6 weeks with Hallie...totally sucked, but kinda nice to "have" to sit down and watch TV all day! :-) Don't worry, the water weight DOES go away. I called you the other day, give me a call if you need to! Can't wait to see Baby Grey!
Grey Royle Papworth...I love it! Grey is such a cute name! Well we can't wait to meet him and we hope he comes soon. If I lived closer I would bring you a sundae
With all the discomfort your having I'm sure you look absolutely ADORABLE. You are the cutest thing and this little guy is going to make his entrance on "his time" it seems. You will do great. Give Jeff my love and let's get this little guy out:)
I am glad you got yours sundae last night, well kinda! But no worries now, beacuse you will be having Grey soon!
Ok- first i have to say that i love the name Grey. It's very cute, and so YOU. second, you sound miserable, but i agree with ani: make yourself a rootbeer float and elevate those legs out by a pool somewhere. enjoy yourself. i wish i could come hang out with you. i love love love you.
Post a Comment