who do you still love? jeff, for impregnating you... or baby boy for getting big and giving you the sciatica? ;)
I'm so sorry!! (now that i know what sciatica is...i can feel bad!) Almost done...10 more weeks will FLY by! :)
I have sciatica too, and I think it gets worse with each pregnancy. Some days are good and I don't notice it but when it's around, it's the worst. Hang in there and drink more H2O, it helps.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
who do you still love? jeff, for impregnating you... or baby boy for getting big and giving you the sciatica? ;)
I'm so sorry!! (now that i know what sciatica is...i can feel bad!) Almost done...10 more weeks will FLY by! :)
I have sciatica too, and I think it gets worse with each pregnancy. Some days are good and I don't notice it but when it's around, it's the worst. Hang in there and drink more H2O, it helps.
Post a Comment