as i was organizing my pictures in iphoto, i came across this gem. meet my friend aubry [if you haven't already]. she's fun. she's enthusiastic. she can jump high.
Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing, I can't believe you posted that pic. You are in big trouble :) I am getting really excited for your shower, it should be amazing!!!
6 comments:
yup, that picture pretty much says it all about Aubry. I wanted to say hi to you at church, but when I turned around you were gone...hi.
First, I love the blog makeover!!
Second, coolest Aubry picture! Hilarious and absolutely perfect!!
You are so cute.
I love the revised blog.
p.s. is there anything Aubry can't do?
Oh, is that when Aubry was telling you she could be a DV cheerleader too?!?!?!
Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing, I can't believe you posted that pic. You are in big trouble :) I am getting really excited for your shower, it should be amazing!!!
That is SO Aubry. Love it!
-Alisa
Post a Comment