We are so excited to have a new niece! John (Jeff's brother) and his wife Sarah had their first little one yesterday evening. We stole this picture from their blog ... we think she is just perfect looking. She's definately a combination of them both. Congrats guys!
8 comments:
Dang...look at those lips!! shes really pretty. when loren saw her he said "Wait?? they had their baby already?" : /
Look at those lips! So cute! I love the name too! NOthing like a beautiful baby girl!
Hey, I found you guys from Aubry's blog. . . small world, (Aubry and I went to highschool together)! You guys are too cute and congrats on expecting. There is nothing better than being a mom!!! Love the blog. . . darling pics!
You can find us at:
www.curtisandhillary.blogspot.com
aw she is so cute. nora....love that name. this is going to be you before you know it! i love you, where are you in my life?
So have you thought of the perfect costume yet. Eric is still deciding...he won't let me pick!
guess who is coming to AZ tomorrow? We are driving tomorrow and will get there late, but can we play Friday night or something? We will be there until Sunday, so lets do something FUN! Tell Ryan, and lets have a little get together or something (or dinner or whatever!) call us or text and let us know your plans for the weekend. cant wait!
sorry....we will be there till Monday, NOT sunday
It was so good to see you guys this weekend! We miss you! I hope you get feeling better soon- I can't wait to see that cute baby of yours in a few months!
Post a Comment