9.23.2007

september

So I've been slacking on the blog mainly because I've not been feeling well and just haven't felt like it. I know, lame huh? This month has been eventful and fun. It started with Pinetop with the Ingrams for labor day. Such a relaxing and fun weekend for the pregnant mamas. I might have dominated Tarah in xbox fight night...





Then Mexico with the Startins for a week. We loved the Mayan Palace and had such a blast! (my computer isn't letting me put all my pictures on ... here's what I have)







and our first ultrasound of Baby. We're now at 11 weeks and the doctor says everything is looking great! It gets more exciting every day. Can't wait to know what it is. Also can't wait to stop throwing up. Please let me know if you have any good ideas on how to feel better. My cute anti nausea sweat bands on both my wrists aren't cutting it these days. Sad, but true.

6 comments:

liz said...

yes well precious little papworth those anti nausea bands didn't really help me either. granted i have never been prego but when i lost three organs the only thing that worked was crushed ice and phinegren.. its anti nausea meds that is gel that you put on your wrist. my sister swears by it when shes bakin one in the oven.

Drew and Tarah said...

I just want to say thank you for putting the most disgustingly ugly picture in the world of me on the TOP of your blog so EVERYONE can see it! You rock! I have no suggestions for the nausea, but hopefully in about two weeks it will all be over! yay!!! The second trimester is sooooo much more amazing!

ambercarlson said...

Have you tried Prego Pops?? They are like little suckers, that have Anti-nausea stuff in them! They work, give them a try!

Brittani said...

here is all the advice from the midwife student! haha... vitamin B6 25-50mg twice a day is a great herbal remedy... ginger ale, ginger tablets, lemon drops or sour candies, and also rasberry, lemon, peppermint, or chamomille tea can help. try those if keeping something in your stomach doesn't help. also avoid drinking lots of liquids when you eat, dy meals are better... but tarah is right, in a couple weeks it should all be over

J & J said...

well. i'm not a pro--but i do feel your pain considering i spent 3 months and then some being sicker than ever before. all i can say is that i lived off of chicken broth and saltine crackers and ginger ale. ginger ale helped me a lot. i had some by the bed always so i could start sipping immediately before i ran to the toilet. herbal tea was yummy to me too. i'm glad things are going good- sure love you.

aubry startin said...

Yea, it's about time you updated. I hope you start feeling better. But more for selfish reasons...I MISS YOU GUYS!! Gage just told me the other day "Where's Megan?" LOVES!!!