Same old story around the Papworth home. I went to my 14 week doctor's appointment on Friday and things are looking good. Strong heart beat and all. The doctor gave me a miracle drug called Zofran to prevent nausea because I had lost 7 lbs. since my last appointment - not really the direction we were hoping for. So now I can eat and keep it down and things are looking up :) Jeff and I are anxious to find out what it is (I think boy). We're excited! Looking forward to the holidays and this amazing weather. Any good ideas on couple halloween costumes?
3 comments:
It was so much fun to see you guys. We miss you! I wish we lived close by still. We definitely have to hang out with you in Utah so dont ditch out on us!
Hi guys,
Just thought I would leave a quick comment as I was 'googling' my name, which just happens to be Megan Papworth and stumbled upon your blog. I am amazed at the coincidence of finding another person with my name and spelling. Also excited that you are on the other side of the world from me (I'm located Melbourne, Australia). thanks again,
Megan
your poor thing.. i am glad your feeling better. we can't wait to see you guys soon! yay!
oh yeah costumes ideas.. we are going to be pebbles and bam bam.. you could britney and k fed or dwight and angela or paint yourself black like i have done before.
Post a Comment