So it's official! Jeff and I are expecting our first and we are so very excited! I'm now 8 weeks and on my way ... morning sickness and all. Just thought we'd share the good news with all our friends. Happy Labor Day!
THANK YOU. freak i've been waitng for you to say something so that i can talk about it with someone! i've kept your secret for two entire weeks now. gosh. i'm so happy for you guys. i'll pray for you with the morning sickness. i promise when its over, its like a whole new world. call me soon, i love you.
YESSS!!! The news is out! I keep thinking about you guys and I'm so excited. You better not have a cuter baby than Nora or you will be in big trouble. Good luck with the morning sickness... all I can say is that it doesn't last forever, so you only have to endure it for a bit. Love you!
What end of the pregnancy stick are you holding??? Congratulations guys! We're so stoked for you both. Lake Powell, we'll put Max and your kid on the molecule together...sweet!
Hey Megan, just wondering if I could get that chicken salad recipe you made on the houseboat. I have been wanting to make it. Just email me or write me on my blog. My email is toribollard@gmail.com. Thanks so much!
You guys are going to be the most adorable parents ever. We are so happy that Lucy will have another little friend, although I am sure that your little one will make Lucy look like less of a fashionista. I can't wait to go shopping!
Hi guys! Megan, I know we haven't met -- I'm one of Jeff's old neighbors from Inland Drive in Salem :-) CONGRATULATIONS on your big news! So happy for you guys!
hey I'm so excited I'm in your ward too! we are going to have so much fun. And, congrats on the new baby thats coming!! How exciting, maybe you'll have a girl.....since all my freinds these days are having boys. I hope you start feeling better, that can't be fun to deal with. I want to see where you guys live sometime, so i can bring you some pumkin chocolate chip cookies.
17 comments:
YAY!!!! I'm still so excited! What cute parents you will be! Thanks so much for such a relaxing trip! You guys rock!
Congratulations guys! Thats so exciting for you!
THANK YOU. freak i've been waitng for you to say something so that i can talk about it with someone! i've kept your secret for two entire weeks now. gosh. i'm so happy for you guys. i'll pray for you with the morning sickness. i promise when its over, its like a whole new world. call me soon, i love you.
YESSS!!! The news is out! I keep thinking about you guys and I'm so excited. You better not have a cuter baby than Nora or you will be in big trouble. Good luck with the morning sickness... all I can say is that it doesn't last forever, so you only have to endure it for a bit. Love you!
Yessss!!!! you guys are so dang cute! I am soooo happy for you guys. You are gunna have such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
So Fun! You are going to make the cutest parents, I can't wait to watch you in action. Loves!
What end of the pregnancy stick are you holding??? Congratulations guys! We're so stoked for you both. Lake Powell, we'll put Max and your kid on the molecule together...sweet!
I know Joe just wrote you a comment, but I had to tell you how excited I am for you two! You will be the best little mom! Congratulations!!!
Hey Megan, just wondering if I could get that chicken salad recipe you made on the houseboat. I have been wanting to make it. Just email me or write me on my blog. My email is toribollard@gmail.com. Thanks so much!
Hey Congrats!! How are you feeling?? Thats so exciting... When are you due? Send me your e-mail address when you have a second.... A-
YAY! Im so excited! I have been awaiting this news for so long now! Good luck with the morning sickness, it sucks! So what is the due date exactly?
You guys are going to be the most adorable parents ever. We are so happy that Lucy will have another little friend, although I am sure that your little one will make Lucy look like less of a fashionista. I can't wait to go shopping!
Congrats to you all! Can't wait to meet the little boy or girl...I wonder what IT will be??
update your blog already! SHEESH!
Hi guys! Megan, I know we haven't met -- I'm one of Jeff's old neighbors from Inland Drive in Salem :-) CONGRATULATIONS on your big news! So happy for you guys!
hey I'm so excited I'm in your ward too! we are going to have so much fun. And, congrats on the new baby thats coming!! How exciting, maybe you'll have a girl.....since all my freinds these days are having boys. I hope you start feeling better, that can't be fun to deal with. I want to see where you guys live sometime, so i can bring you some pumkin chocolate chip cookies.
Oh my gosh! congrats! i'm so excited for you! please email me i'd love to chat
misathin@hotmail.com
hope you were blessed w/out the morning sickness!
melissa
Post a Comment