He makes me smile!
I can't believe Rowan will be one month old on Monday. I am realizing more than ever that time is so precious and it is making me crazy! I can't wrap my head around it.
Grey is growing up too fast - when I look at him, there is no hint of little boy anymore
Rowan is getting blonde and her eyes are turning blue - it is happening over night
I don't know how much longer we will live in Arizona - the waiting game of finding out where we will be going to dental school is killing me slowly
(Jeff has interviewed at Colorado, USC, he has an interview coming up in Oregon and he found out last night that he got an interview here in Gilbert. Who knows!)
I have loved these lazy last few weeks of spending time getting to know my little girl and having some quality time reading, watching movies and playing games with Grey. I guess that I am just not ready to get back to real life, go back to work and move forward. I want to freeze time... right now, please!
This is not to say that I am not excited about what the future holds! I am so proud of Jeff for making things happen and I know that wherever we go and whatever we do, the fact that I have a happy family is all that matters. This is going to be a year of changes... starting with turning into a brunette :)
These are my thoughts this week. Happy Weekend!

2 comments:
I can't believe that's Grey..he has grown up and is such a cute little boy! That's great jeff has all those interviews for dental school...2011 is gonna be a great year.
Ps I sent you a package around when rowan was born...did you get it??
Oh my gosh, I'm dying over grey right now. He is so handsome! So freaking cute, and is totally a little Jeff to me. We're so happy for Jeff and dental school- I'm excited to see what happens! Love you and your family- so happy things are going well Meggie!
Post a Comment