Rowan is 7 weeks today (these were taken at 2 weeks). She is such a little blessing!
A lot has happened this month - it's been a busy one!
Jeff got accepted to dental school which is such exciting news for our family. I feel like it's been such a long 2 years of prerequisites, applications, studying for and taking the DAT, etc. All the hard work has paid off - I am so proud of him!
We had a little celebration that night (excuse the lame cake) with the family. This was the night Jeff got accepted to A.T. Still University (just 15 minutes from our house). The next week Jeff flew to Oregon for an interview and was accepted there as well. Big decisions!
Jeff's mom came to visit us and to meet Rowan. We were happy that she was here to celebrate with us. She was such a huge help and Grey loved that she would read to him for hours.

She helped me recover some chairs that I got at an antique store. I love them and how they add to my kitchen table!
Before
After
While she was here, we blessed Rowan (February 6th, 2011). It was such a great day with family, Jeff gave such a thoughtful blessing and she looked adorable in her dress. Pictures coming soon!


2 comments:
Congrats on dental school acceptance!! The chair looks great and Rowan is beautiful:)
that chair is so cute megan! love it! and love your little babies. they are even cuter!
Post a Comment