2.09.2010

Dirty.
Destructive.
Determined.
Darling.
Defiant.
Daring.
Dancing.

Boys Will Be Boys!

grey-mess

The "terrible twos" are in full effect around these parts. If there is mud, he's stomping in it. If he finds a pen, he's writing on grandma's ottoman. If there is a street, he's in the middle of it. If something was clean and organized, he'll make sure it doesn't last long.

But, I love him nonetheless for teaching me patience and unconditional love. Our days are a whirlwind but when I peek in on our sleeping boy at night, I wish I could make time stand still. I really do.

Aside from chasing and playing with G, I've been trying out my domestic side. Never thought you'd hear me say that, did you? Sewing classes have been fun and I have had a good time making things like these headbands for a friend's baby shower. Oh man do I need a little girl! I can't even stand it sometimes.

headbands

I am really looking forward to Valentine's Day. It's my favorite! The candy, the colors, and the LOVE!

Hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day.


I love my hot Valentine, that's for sure!
VALENTINE

5 comments:

theniufamily said...

I love those headbands. Oh man I can just imagine how cute your little girl would be! And I love that picture of you and Jeff! Happy Valentines.

Drew and Tarah said...

um...i'll pay you to make me some headbands! i need to find SOME sort of domestic side so this poor little girl can be dolled up. i LOVE your headbands!

kat said...

Grey is so cute. He is definitely on our list of little boys under consideration for a potential husband for Julia:)

Stephanie said...

cute. cute. cute. those head bands are to die for!

J & J said...

so the heart photo might be my favorite photo of you and jeff ever.

thank you for that.