3.18.2009

i very rarely post pictures of myself because i'd much rather be behind the camera. however, i liked these of jeff & i on a cute porch on a quaint little street in washington d.c. - we can never agree on any pictures!  i told jeff to be "cute", so i guess this is his cute face. 

jeffmeg 2 2jeffmeg 1 2
jeff and i feel like we are making the biggest decision of our life trying to decide where to sell this summer. i never thought this much about getting married or having kids, geez! i cannot wait until we make up our minds, but for now i am really proud of jeff and how much he tries to do the right thing everyday. 

3 comments:

theniufamily said...

You are so pretty!!! I love them and I cant wait to hear where you are moving to. He should sell in Hawaii!!!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures. They are amazing. You guys are the cutest couple...we are going to miss living right next door to you. We can't wait for the final verdict...

Brown Family said...

cute indeed....