We're thankful for a daughter in law who not only recognizes her blessings, but shares her gratitude with others--it helps us to ponder on our blessings as well! Loves, Momma P.
Megan?!!?! I have been waiting for 6 days for blessing #6,#5, #4, #3, #2, and #1?!? where are you!?!?
I loved all the thankfulness! We should all have done this! You have a great family.
Megan, YOu are so dang cute!! Grey is darling!!! Your the cutest mom ever!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We're thankful for a daughter in law who not only recognizes her blessings, but shares her gratitude with others--it helps us to ponder on our blessings as well!
Loves, Momma P.
Megan?!!?! I have been waiting for 6 days for blessing #6,#5, #4, #3, #2, and #1?!? where are you!?!?
I loved all the thankfulness! We should all have done this! You have a great family.
Megan, YOu are so dang cute!! Grey is darling!!! Your the cutest mom ever!
Post a Comment