i just read twilight in under a week. not trying to brag? no, i am. this may not seem like a big deal to anyone but myself. you see, the last time i read a book from cover to cover was in 8th grade and it was cry, the beloved country (a good one, i might add).
vampires just really do it for me.
why i held out? i am not so sure. new moon... i'm coming for ya. but can it compare to twilight? i am a little concerned. which one is the best? oh, the anticipation.
[the only reason i read it was for social reasons - going to it opening weekend with my friends and such. glad i did though. i am now a groupie]
i want to give a shout out [so does jeff and grey] to jeff's oldest sister kath who just had her 7th child. there is no one i admire more right now. i am amazed and so excited to have another nephew! congrats.
8 comments:
Welcome to the club my friend! I was in the same boat this summer, I could not believe how fast I flew through the series after not reading a book in years. Twilght is by far the best out of the four though so your momentum may slow down a bit. Happy reading...see you at the premiere!
I too refused to read... Refused to be part of this twilight pandemonium. I TOO hadn't read a book from cover to cover since 8th grade. And now.. I'm a sucker like everyone else. COULDN'T PUT THE BOOKS DOWN! READ THE WHOLE SERIES IN 4 WEEKS! :)
Yes! Finally you are one of us! I am glad that you liked it...I told you so.
ok, so i am STILL refusing to read these books. are they REALLY that good?! I need a little bit of a synopsis here or something... ;)
i love it! i love that your obsessed! i love that you now can be part of our obsessive conversations! i love that you will come to the movie with us now! {AND...i love edward} :)
[i found your blog through all the other salem oregon stake alumnus. i am thoroughly amazed at all the bloggers! tell jeff hi from another dyer...april]
though i've only read three of them...i'm holding out on reading the fourth and final installment...i have to say that i read them in under a week. they are quite entertaining and an easy read at that. and i caved and decided to pay $$ to see the movie. i hope it lives up to all my vimpirific expectations! i heart edward...
Wow I was in the exact same boat as you. I am not a reader at all (but would like to be). And I loved Twilight. I read it in a week too and I was so proud of myself. Welcome to the club! Good luck with New Moon!
oh you just wait. you're in for a treat my love.
Post a Comment