my family and i took our happy little guy to disneyland this last weekend to celebrate my little sister's birthday. we really missed jeff and wished he could have been there with us [it stinks being responsible]. grey was such a trooper. i am so grateful that he is easy and happy to be on the go. now that he is really starting to focus and see things, it was a blast to see him in the baby bjorn and on the few rides that he was able to go on. he just couldn't get enough of the chaos. he is such a smiley boy these days and so fun to play with. all "the firsts" is what being a mom is all about!

grey is all about the tounge action

"i'm tired of this mickey mouse crap"
sorry for the lack of pictures, my computer is not wanting to upload them right now. i will try again later.
GREY IS GETTING SO BIG
yesterday he had his 2 month check up
he's weighing in at 11 lbs. 7 oz.
50th percentile for weight
60th percentile for height [shocker, i know!]
8th percentile for head circumference [looks like he got his dad's gene on this one]
it broke my heart to see him get his shots - we cried together
10 comments:
HOW CUTE! I love the shades!!
I love that he is totally starting to fill out! What a cutie. Of course I am jealous that you got to go to disneyland. LOVE that place. As for the shots, I still cry every time Bennett has to get them. It really is just the saddest thing ever.
How exciting, Disneyland!! Your going to have a blast with all his first's it's so much fun! We took Amirra to Disneyland when she was 6 months and she loved it! :) I love his shades...too cute. Have lot's of fun.
AGH, so cute!!! And he really is getting chubby, and you know how I love the chubby babies---nothing better. I'm so glad he traveled well, you are a lucky mommy. And I feel ya on the shots, they are the most awful experience... and then they keep happening and happening. Too sad.
Those sunglasses are the best. Shots are the worst. I'm Happy your're back!
it breaks my heart the way they look at you when they get poked with the shots! sooo sad! disneyland looks like it was a blast! can't wait to see grey (will he be at lunch today???)
I am so happy you have such a good baby- you deserve it after your pregnancy. He is getting so big!
Had to look at the blog! I just love new babies. He is so cute and you can tell in the pics that he has a personality of his own already. Shots are the worst!
So fun! Grey is so cute!
LOVE GREY.
Post a Comment