Oh my gosh! That is so sad. I totally feel that pain. I just stare at my feet now and marvel at how pretty they are! So glad it is over! He is such a cutie!
I would never in a million years have said those were your feet! But hey, it was worth it right?! Now you have such a sweet, adorable little boy to show for it. :) And, at least it wasn't a permanent side effect. :) I wish I could say the same for my stretch marks.
10 comments:
oh my gosh...that is unreal! i love that you posted that picture! so great. little grey is the cutest thing ever.
this is ashly...not andrew
Wow!
I have no words... You poor thing! A
I can't believe you took a picture. Starting to swell is not fun- at least it goes away.
Oh my gosh! That is so sad. I totally feel that pain. I just stare at my feet now and marvel at how pretty they are! So glad it is over! He is such a cutie!
that does not even look real! crazy.
I would never in a million years have said those were your feet! But hey, it was worth it right?! Now you have such a sweet, adorable little boy to show for it. :) And, at least it wasn't a permanent side effect. :) I wish I could say the same for my stretch marks.
i don't believe those are feet...nice photoshop jeff, was this a class project?
Oh my gosh I couldnt stop laughing when I saw this! You are probably so glad those days are over!!!!
Oh my heck!
Post a Comment