1st time in the bumbo
Ok he is soooo cute! I love him!!! Tell him for me..please!
Thanks I got your mesage. I have no clue.... I have just been looking... You do like your Cosi? I was looking at that one too!
cute!!!! he is getting so big so fast!!!!
he gets cuter and cuter.
He is already sitting up in a bumbo?! AHHH, so big! And he gets more and more adorable every single day!
I can't believe he is big enough for the bumbo already, he is growing so fast! The pictures look great--gotta love Nikon!
He looks different every time I see him. So cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ok he is soooo cute! I love him!!! Tell him for me..please!
Thanks I got your mesage. I have no clue.... I have just been looking... You do like your Cosi? I was looking at that one too!
Thanks I got your mesage. I have no clue.... I have just been looking... You do like your Cosi? I was looking at that one too!
cute!!!! he is getting so big so fast!!!!
he gets cuter and cuter.
He is already sitting up in a bumbo?! AHHH, so big! And he gets more and more adorable every single day!
I can't believe he is big enough for the bumbo already, he is growing so fast! The pictures look great--gotta love Nikon!
He looks different every time I see him. So cute.
Post a Comment