

so these are some pictures of the project that jeff had to do for his architecture studio this last semester. the white model is a 15' x 15' x 15' cube unit of livable space and the larger model is a building he designed to accommodate the units. i was so impressed by what he did, i thought i would share. he is very talented when it comes to design & planning.
his major suits him so well.
one more year until he'll graduate and be a working professional. until then, he gets to kill these little suckers...

7 comments:
I am so impressed.
Jeff: "He had a mechanical...arm! You find this man, you find him."
P.S. I want to live or work there...is this for New Salem, CA? I'll let you and poor boy Mark hash out the details, just let me know what rent is.
wow! that's so awesome! good job jeff!
The Parent Trap
P.S. We are blogging at the same time. Lets hang out...I'm bored.
Very nice design. It is always nice when you find something that you like to do:)
Also, congrats on your anniversary and Grey looks very handsome on his blessing day.
Take Care.
What?!! where did this come from?jeff, we need to stay in touch, Rane-Pap-Design.com
Go Jeff. Great job! Those look amazing!
Post a Comment