I love that first picture, but they are all great! It has been so fun to see you guys over the past week and I love that you are obsessed--moms are supposed to be obsessed with their adorable babies (now maybe I seem less crazy?). Keep the pictures coming!
don't ever apologize for pictures, we want all we can get!! he is the cutest little bugger. i want to see him and hold him-- we may need to take another trip to AZ soon. i'm so glad everything is smooth sailing, you are one lucky mama.
He is definitely a cutie! You have every right to be obsessed. I still need to come meet him. I just need to find a time when I can do it without the kiddos.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! He is so adorable! We just had our baby girls too! We changed our blog url so now it’s http://hgpfamily.blogspot.com/ and we've posted a whole bunch of new pictures! :) Heath & Gret
13 comments:
NO being sorry! I love the pics! The top one is my very favorite! I would love it if you posted pics every single day! honesty! keep em' comin!!!
are you kidding me we these pictures? too cute. love the first one. i cant get enough of the pics!
I love that first picture, but they are all great! It has been so fun to see you guys over the past week and I love that you are obsessed--moms are supposed to be obsessed with their adorable babies (now maybe I seem less crazy?). Keep the pictures coming!
awwww you have every reason to be obsessed. i want to hold him and kiss his little cheeks. and i love his ear lobes. is that weird?
don't ever apologize for pictures, we want all we can get!! he is the cutest little bugger. i want to see him and hold him-- we may need to take another trip to AZ soon. i'm so glad everything is smooth sailing, you are one lucky mama.
We love Grey!
He is definitely a cutie! You have every right to be obsessed. I still need to come meet him. I just need to find a time when I can do it without the kiddos.
I am still so excited for you guys and jealous that you are a mom now. He's so cute. I hope I have a blonde baby.
i had a dream last night and you and grey were in it. this must mean that i'm supposed to see you soon. i hope so.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
what happened to the obessiveness? we need to see more grey and a picture of the new momma!
yes please. can we get a family photo up in here??
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! He is so adorable! We just had our baby girls too! We changed our blog url so now it’s http://hgpfamily.blogspot.com/ and we've posted a whole bunch of new pictures! :) Heath & Gret
Post a Comment