4.06.2008

grey royle papworth


april 3, 2008
5:13 pm
6 lbs. 4 oz.
18 1/2 inches

our little prize fighter

 so mellow

getting ready to come home from the hospital - 
just a little guy

momma's favorite!
looking just like his dad
we just love his blonde hair

all tuckered out

sorry for the delay on the pictures
everyone is happy and healthy
thanks for all the love

24 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

yay! I have been CONSTANTLY checking for pics! He is so cute and so teeny! I love it! I LOVE his hair too! Congrats you guys! Hopefully we will get to stop by tonight so Drew can see Maddux's new best friend! Megan, you looked GREAT at the hospital and I am so happy for you! You can probably get rid of your "baby ticker" now. Lucky that it says you still have 11 days left, but you have cute baby Grey in your arms! :)

Momma Ann said...

Muito parabens on that blonde baby! And I have to disagree--I don't think Jeff looked like that, but he did have blond hair. Jeff, do you actually have a baby pic to compare with? There are a couple of distinct differences I remember. However, Grey is adorable of course!! Call soon. Loves, Mom

john papworth said...

HE'S AMAZING!! I love him already. He looks like a blond Jay-Z. Can't wait to see more of the little guy

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable! How are you feeling!? We need pictures of the mamma and daddy! I am so happy for you!

Ashly said...

I love him! I think he looks like his mommy...but its hard to tell at this point. I can't wait to see more pictures in the future. He is amazing! It makes me want to have a newborn right now!

Tori said...

He is too cute! We can't wait to meet him. I love all the blonde hair!

J & J said...

your lips. jeff's everything else. i love him. i want to hold him. i love you. i love jeff, too.

A. Schoonie said...

Congratulations! Glad that all went well.
Take Care:)

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahhh adorable grey... and I LOVE the name! I can't wait to see him next time we're in AZ!! Congrats!!

MOMD! said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful! Good job Meagan! ... and Jeffrey ... you are on my "s" list!!! You didn't call me! Only one way to get off the list - bring little Grey and his beautiful mother by to see Aunt Julie! A gift will be waiting!!! xoxoxo

Emily said...

I see the Papworth in him. The hair is just too much, soooo cute! Enjoy the ride of parenthood it is a true rollercoaster. Tons of highs and some lows (but they don't last long). And Megan, get some rest and let people take care of you (you deserve it!).

Tyra said...

Awesome, he is a cute little guy!! we cant wait to come over and meet him.

Stephanie said...

I love him! He is so stinkin' cute with all that blonde hair! He looks so tiny in that car seat. It was great to visit you in the hospital and you all looked amazingly well-rested. We are so excited to have another little friend. You guys are going to be great parents and I hope you are surviving the first couple of nights. We don't want to overwhelm you, but if you need someone to hang out with, shoot me a text. Otherwise, we are bringing dinner on Thursday so Steve can just see him then. Love you guys!

MOMMACITA said...

Mary G-lock here. Dubers said you had procreated and I had to have a looksie. HE is Yum. And I'll bet he smells yum. On the back of his neck. And really truly, what could be better than a blonde baby? I can't think of a thing. And do you realize how rare it is to have a blonde baby that isn't bald? Wowzers. You two make a pretty baby! Congrats.
ps. love the name

Kris "to the" Ten said...

CONGRATS mom & dad. Glad all went well and you are ALL home resting. I am dying at John's comment...."A Blonde Jay-Z." I love it. He is precious and now we have another "LIL PAPPY."

Lyndsay said...

Congrats Jeff and Megan! Grey is so cute!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

You guys he is so cute congrats!!!!

liz said...

i am so happy to see pictures! he is soo cute.. looks like a little papworth!

Mike and Alecia said...

Oh Megan he is so adorable!!I miss having a newborn. Enjoy it while you can they grow so fast!I can't wait to see him.

MOMD! said...

Apologies to MEGAN!!! I spelled your name wrong in my comment the other night. So sorry - I like your spelling much better!! I went shopping today so give me a call ... can hardly wait to see all 3 of you ... when you feel like it! xoxox

ERIN said...

congrats, cute kid,

Miles & Erin

The Banda Bunch said...

He is such a little stud! We want to congratulate you guys, the fun has begun and we can promise you the happiness and joy increases every day. He is super cute and we love the blonde hair, not much like Lucas but equally as cool!

Theurer Family said...

He looks adorable. I'm so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet the little guy. We want to come visit and bring you dinner! I'll call you...

theniufamily said...

Oh he is even cuter with his eyes open. I love the picts!