YEEEEEAAAAAAAAA! I have been watching hourly! Loves, Mom
So, it was amazing to see your little family at the hospital, you were beaming and so happy. Grey is in for such a treat to have you as his parents, I can't wait to see you in action.
hurry up already. It's not like you have anything else to do.
excuse me, it's tomorrow.
hurry it up already! I'm dying to see him!
jeffrey, this is your brother john. put up the pictures.
Yay! Hurry hurry! We are excited to see the little guy!
I cant wait to see pictures! He was so cute to see! Welcome Grey!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAA! I have been watching hourly! Loves, Mom
So, it was amazing to see your little family at the hospital, you were beaming and so happy. Grey is in for such a treat to have you as his parents, I can't wait to see you in action.
hurry up already. It's not like you have anything else to do.
excuse me, it's tomorrow.
hurry it up already! I'm dying to see him!
jeffrey, this is your brother john. put up the pictures.
Yay! Hurry hurry! We are excited to see the little guy!
Yay! Hurry hurry! We are excited to see the little guy!
I cant wait to see pictures! He was so cute to see! Welcome Grey!
Post a Comment