11.28.2007

gracias



my parents made thanksgiving a memorable one this year by taking the family to cabo san lucas for the week. we seriously couldn't have asked for a better vacation. the beach was beautiful, the resort was amazing, we swam with dolphins and ate authentic mexican food.  i am so grateful for the week we got to spend together, we were spoiled for sure. i hope you all had a happy thanksgiving and are enjoying the holidays. 

14 comments:

The Huish House said...

That looks like so much fun! But I am sure you missed us so much.

Your pictures are cute and I can almost see a prego belly. Keep eating those saltines and maybe I'll see it soon!

P.S. Tom is the turkey's name, duh.

Anonymous said...

Megan I am so sad we were in Cabo all week too! Wasn't amazing! How are you doing?

Julia Nixon

liz said...

you are the cutest little pregnant girl ever!

Lauren said...

I am so jealous. Your pictures are amazing. Welcome home!

Ashly said...

WOW! It looks like you guys had a great time! I love seeing pics of your little growing belly. It is definitely bigger than when I saw you last...but still tiny! I like Ryan's short hair too!

Drew and Tarah said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like fun! I am in DESPERATE need of a tan!

Ani said...

Hey Prego friend...looking goood! How fun! I think I need a Cabo trip!

Celeste and Devyn said...

You guys have a blog! haha. I'm still trying to mine out. You're having a boy!? I'm excited for you guys.
ps we need to get together sometime!

natalie todd said...

jealous!! looks so fun! and a boy... thats great! you are such a cute preggo girl.

theniufamily said...

ok this is so cute! You are a pro blogger to have a slide show like that! And I'm sorry you were not on my blog yet. I didn't know if you had one or not and I kept forgetting to ask you. But you are now!!! Don't worry!

Emily said...

Jeff & Megan, the Montgomery's found you through John & Sara's blog. Looks like life is treating you good. Are you guys headed to Oregon for x-mas. Cause Sharon is thinking about doing an organized and possible surprise b-day party for Brentikins.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pappyworths! Cabo looks absolutely unreal! I echo other comments, your prego tummy is the cutest! So I'm coming to AZ next week for a biz trip--would you two cute kids be around Wed night by chance??? I'd love to see you! If not, are you coming to OR for Xmas by chance? We miss you guys!

Tori said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Mexico. You look so cute pregnant

Tori said...

I need your address to send you a christmas card. Could you email me at toribollard@gmail.com???