12.06.2007

this last weekend jeff and i made a quick trip to california for a wedding (steve bennett & his new wife lauren), and for the blessing of cute baby nora. we had a great time staying with john & sarah - they are always great hosts. it was my first time at the newport beach temple and despite the rain, it was amazing. i loved it.


chub face!

nora making faces at jeff

nora in her cute blessing dress



i should also mention that this is a bitter/sweet day for us. the pathfinder is up for sale. it's been such a treasure in our lives, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it's magnificence. do you want it? how about a friend? or your mom?

7 comments:

Ani said...

Meg, THEIR RECEPTION WAS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! My mom helped plan their wedding! I am so sad I didn't get to see you! We live like ONE minute from that club house!

Sarah said...

it was so fun to see you guys, as ALWAYS. nora misses her favorite aunt and uncle already. and, oh, the pathfinder! so many memories... maybe we'll buy it back from you guys just for sentimentality.. uh, but maybe not.

liz said...

well the pathfinder really doesn't suit my mom .. but ill ask if she wants me to buy it for her for christmas! :)

Drew and Tarah said...

I LOVE the "chub face" picture. What a cute girl! I bet you are soooo sad about the pathfinder *wink*wink*. What are you going to get instead??

Ashly said...

I didnt know that you guys went to that wedding. Is Jeff friends with Steven from freshman year? Of course, they have the BEST last name ever! :) So sad to see the pathfinder up for sale..he he he. Now lets see a better picture of your little belly so I can actually tell what it looks like! Im jealous that Andrew will see you guys in about a week. I wish I could see you too! PLease plan a trip to NYC ASAP! I dont even know when I will see you next. Oh will you email Andrew your address please.

Ashly said...

i need your address. will you email it to me at ashlylark@gmail

The Huish House said...

You're back!!!