6.03.2011

Ruby Jane


Meet Ruby Jane. She is the daughter of one of my sweet friends Ani. Ruby and Rowan were born just a week apart. Rowan can't wait to meet her :) Ruby was diagnosed with liver failure at 3 month old (this past March). She is currently waiting on a donor liver and getting treatment from the best doctors at UCLA medical center. With all that is happening, you can imagine all of the hospital bills that are adding up quickly!

I think of Ruby everyday. I think about how difficult Ani and Matt's trial is and how much they would just love to be at home living with their 2 cute daughters, not worrying about just making it through the day at the hospital. I cry as I hold my own baby. And all we can do it pray... and donate what we can.

Julie from Stella and Dot is  having a week long fundraiser in honor of Ruby. She needs our help!

click to enlarge

Because USC dental school has sucked every last penny from my bank account :) this is what I can offer:

a PHOTO SESSION for RUBY JANE

Cost: 
$250

You get:
:: 30-45 minute session
(your kiddos for Father's Day? 3 friends go in on it together to get some fun snapshots of their kiddos?)

:: Location in Gilbert, AZ

:: 20-25 edited image on CD (with copyright release)

Email me if you are interested: megan@meganpapworth.com

Let's help Rubes together!


Ani is an amazing writer. Get updates on Ruby on her blog HERE

and make donations HERE


No comments: