I am finally back from my trips (well, sort of. I have my photography workshop in California next week) and am trying to get my life in order. I am 15 shoots in the hole and am having anxiety about getting them all edited. Oh boy!
The first week of October we went to California. Between photo shoots, we made our way to Disneyland. Grey LOVED the Dumbo ride - we are talking all out dancing, laughing and excitement from start to finish. It was a fabulous day of eating and spending time with the family.
[I am so happy I finally replaced my point & shoot camera. I never documented anything because I didn't want to lug my other heavy camera around. I decided this is my blog where I don't have to edit pictures, so you get 'em straight out of camera]
Eating at CPK
At Disneyland we ate at the Blue Bayou - home of the most amazing Monte Cristo ever!
Grey hated the carousal the 1st time around, but loved it when I sat with him
I came home just to pack again to head to Utah. This was my 2nd time leaving Grey and it was just as hard as the 1st. However, I had such a great time in Utah with the shoots, seeing my best friend Courtney's 5th grade class that she teaches and my "girls weeked" with all of my favorite college friends (go cougars) ha! We spent time at Meg's cabin, eating out, shopping the outlets in Park City and we went to my friend Jana's wedding. Amazing!
Utah is so gorgeous this time of year, can't get over it!
Happy to be back, but so happy to have these memories! Thanks girls for a great, relaxing weekend.
I also wanted to give my wonderful mother a shout out! She was interviewed and published in the October issue of Go Gilbert Magazine. She is a fabulous interior designer and I really am so proud of how amazing she is (go to page 49 to read "Master of the House").
Consequences of irrigation:
= one happy little boy!
[10.19.2009]
Any suggestions on fabric websites? What are your favorites?
9 comments:
So fun. I love Disneyland. I imagine Gray was laughing like the night of his dad's birthday.
That last comment was me, Ligia btw. Sorry.
hahah grey is so amazing in these mud pictures. congrats to dawn! i loved seeing you. i wish i could see you all the time. love you.
okay this is me, not my sister katie. sorry i've been posting on her blog and always forget to sign out.
i love these pictures. i love grey.
fabric sites: reprodepot.com, purlsoho.com, sewmamasewcom
Grey is so big! I can't believe it! We need to get those boys together soon! Let me know when you want to come over for a play date!!
What a great update! You look great and Gray is so cute. Looks like you guys had a fun time in Cali and Utah!
Meg--you are beautiful as ever and Grey just melts my heart. LOVE the mud pix--perfect for a little guy. How I miss him and wish I wasn't so far away. I want him to know his other g-ma as well. Mucho loves to the whole clan.
Post a Comment