I am always behind the camera, never in front of it, which is totally fine with me. But as I am trying to sort through all of G baby's pictures from his 1st year of life so that I can make an album, I realized that I have absolutely no pictures of the two of us! Sad huh?
Not anymore...
Thanks to my fellow photographer & friend Maggie, I now have some of us that I love and will love forever! I have only edited a few of them, but I thought I'd share one.
I love this little boy and his smile brings so much meaning to my life. I love being his mom and am so happy that forever is a really long time!

5 comments:
LOVE it!!!
that is so precious...i love it! You have gotta blow that one up. Too cute! I miss you.
Such a cute little picture. Are you coming out our way anytime soon that you can take ones of our boys!!! So wish you lived closer....
That is so cute! You are beautiful and together you two look perfect! I am glad you got some pictures of you guys together. I wish I could see more.
i love this picture of you and your boy. Life has changed so much since we last talked or saw eachother! you look great and your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment