5.19.2009

having some fun

Jeff works looooooong days out here on the doors. He leaves at 11:00ish and comes home at 10:00ish. That leaves Grey and I lots of time on our own. By 7:00 I am more than ready for Jeff to be home. It's a tough gig! 

The upside is that I have had more time these days to accomplish things that I have wanted to do, but couldn't find the time (while procrastinating the things that actually need to get done). Funny how that goes. One of the things on my to-do list was to become proficient in Illustrator so that I can design custom announcements, holiday cards, invitations, etc. for my photography clients and such. I have finally started a blog and hope to update it often with new fun creations. You can check it out here if you are so inclined.
I hope your day is something special!

I miss you AZ peeps! Can we do lunch next week :)

4 comments:

The Huish House said...

I want to do lunch!!!

When are you going to be here?

Drew and Tarah said...

yes, lunch for sure!! what days are you here???

Unknown said...

illustrator is my favorite to use. if you ever need any pointers don't hesitate to ask...its all about just playing with it!

Stephanie said...

let's Please do lunch! I can't do Tuesday, but I think any other day could work. Can't wait!