4.03.2009

grey turned 1 today!

 we had such a fun day with john, sarah, nora, patti and my family - the celebration was fabulous! 

here he is at the railroad park in scottsdale. more pictures of the big day will follow when the craziness dies down around here.
i love everything about this little boy & i am so happy that i get to be his mom. you realize on days like these that the years go by way too fast and it's so bittersweet. 

grey bday 2jpg

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

One already?! Happy Birthday, Grey! We love you! (isn't the railroad park fun?)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Grey!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We miss you and our little "Gay", as Crew would say. Hope he had a great day!!

Beth Curtis said...

I can not believe he is one already!! where does the time go? I love the pic, my favorite is your banner picture. too cute!!

Tyra said...

Happy Birthday Grey..Have you guys decided where you moving to..We have already left and are in Utah.

theniufamily said...

Wow I can't believe he is 1! I remember when he was born. I heard you guys are moving to! Yay for new fun adventures. Where?

Tim and Jennifer said...

ooo I love your new header!