yeah!!! I am so excited. i can't even stand it. We are going to have the best summer...we are so excited to "party with the papworths!" as you would say.
That will be a cooler but slightly more humid place to spend the summer. :) Sounds like a fun little adventure! :) I'm sure it will be fun for you to have all new photo locations to explore too.
5 comments:
yeah!!! I am so excited. i can't even stand it. We are going to have the best summer...we are so excited to "party with the papworths!" as you would say.
that is going to be such a great place to be in the summer! mark and kat will love to see you guys, too!
That will be a cooler but slightly more humid place to spend the summer. :) Sounds like a fun little adventure! :) I'm sure it will be fun for you to have all new photo locations to explore too.
Are you being serious? Do you already know where are going to live? Hopefully you'll be in our ward!
Oh wow! What a fun adventure! You guys will have a blast. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment