it's been a fun and busy week. jeff's mom came in on monday to visit and meet grey for the first time. she's been serving a mission in brasil for the last 18 months and we are so happy she came to visit us. this week ...
grey had his 6 month check up
17 lbs & 7 oz
75th% for height (shocker!)
50th% for weight
10th% for head
shots
grey had his very 1st taste of rice cereal

1st bite

not too sure about it
more please, daddy
we went to the so you think you can dance concert on tuesday

i can't express in words how amazing it was. nothing like watching it on tv. i was on the edge of my seat, my body couldn't stop moving, i had the chills and was on the verge of tears. maybe that paints a picture for you? wish you call could have been there with me.
got to go... on our way to california to visit john, sarah & nora and go to andrea grace faulkner/williams wedding. can't wait!
4 comments:
Megan...I just love your pics of Grey. Isn't it funny watching them eat something solid for the first time. Like they don't know what to do with it.
Have fun in Cali with John and family. I still can't believe I have seen Grey or Nora. How sad is that.
Wayne laughs at me because I love watching those TV shows. Maybe because dancing was something that I always tried to do but was never my forte.
BTW, what is that seat that Grey is sitting in? Did you find it on line? I would love to find one of those for Logan.
Take care.
Meghan! I’ve been meaning to leave a post for a while. I’ve saved up a bunch of questions for ya, but let me just start off by saying Grey is absolutely adorable…and totally chunky! That second picture is classic! I checked out your photography website – love it! I’ve been wondering how you and your friend got it all started? Did either of you guys have prior experience and how do you work it into your schedule with Grey. I’m interested in pursuing photography, but I don’t know how cool it would be toting around two babies at a photo sesh. Anyways, I remember you posting that you bought the D60...here’s my rundown of questions…what lens(es) do you use for your portraits? What program do you use for editing? Do you use any “actions” like in photoshop and if so do you recommend any sites for purchasing them? And last, but not least, who is your host for your website? Did you go through a photography site? I was checking out Bludomain.com, but heard their customer service was bad. Anyways, I know that’s a whole lot! But if you get a chance, my email is gsparry@gmail.com! Thanks! Oh, and I’m totally jealous you got to go to so you think you can dance! I love that show! I’ll look for you in the crowd when it airs!
Could those rolls on his arms be any cuter?! Get home from California already so we can see that boy!!
are you guys in california still? when do you leave? we would LOVE to see you if you have a spare minute!
Post a Comment