in case you didn't hear, we are moving to Los Angeles - USC for dental school (GO TROJANS). over spring break we took a trip down to california to look around the pasadena area. we made a stop at disneyland, of course!

grey just had his 3rd birthday and is finally potty trained!
rowan is 3 months - sleeping through the night and is seriously my angel from heaven

i have to get my gallbladder removed next week - kind of an emergency surgery and i am totally thrilled (not)! my family is in europe so my sweet mother-in-law is going to save the day and come help since i can't even lift my baby up for 2 weeks. so sad!
jeff is finishing up his last science classes at ASU and his plugging along with work. he's such an awesome dad!
i have anxiety about packing and moving and finding a place to live but so excited about a new adventure for our little family
just got back from utah to take the bff's engagements pictures. can't wait for courtney's wedding in june!
just got back from utah to take the bff's engagements pictures. can't wait for courtney's wedding in june!

oh, and i turned 26 this month. who am i??? i feel so old
do you love instagram? i love instagram!



4 comments:
Kind of obsessed with instagram, love that Gg shirt for Grey (American Apparel? I can't remember where I saw them before), so glad the mystery of your crazy pains are solved (but lame about the surgery). I love you guys, can't wait for you to move to socal (so cool). And now, I have officially reached the maximum amount of parenthesis anyone should use in a paragraph.
I too am obsessed with instagram. Didnt know you were running the ragnar here. my sister is also running it. Maybe you will see them .Their team name is Club 50 (because between the 12 girls they have 50 kids).
I'm sure my Mom has already told you guys, but congrats on USC... I'm so excited for you guys! Seriously, it was the greatest two years of my life...thus far. We lived in South Pas in a brownstone on the corner of Mission and Meridian. Our ward was AWESOME (full of students) and the town is ADORABLE! Ty was 15 min from school and I parked my car for weeks without needing it to go to the store, boutiques, bakeries, flower shops, farmers markets and light rail up to Old Town on Colorado.Let me know if you need any pointers.. Pasadena or South Pas is the way to go, we actually talk about moving back eventually... Good Luck! A
I have followed your lead with instagram and I am already IN LOVE! Love this pics! Good luck at USC! Awesome!
Post a Comment