9.24.2010

baby girl

here i am at 25 weeks. i can't believe i will have a baby girl in 3 months, i can't wait to meet her!

a couple of things i already know about my little girl:

she has a sweet tooth - she especially loves root beer, captain crunch and starbursts

she's not a fan of dairy - i am on lactose free milk, no ice cream, nothing super cheesy, etc.

she likes to be comfortable - nothing tight or restricting. jeggings have been the key this pregnancy. yes, i said jeggings.

she requires a daily nap - just like her momma

she likes to swim - just like her brother

she's already spoiled by grandma

she loves her daddy and moves like crazy when he talks to her

she makes me lazy - hence the lack of blogging, cleaning, running around, etc.

she doesn't have a name yet

she is already so loved!




9 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

You do pregnancy well! That's the smallest 25 weeker I've seen in a long time. I hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

such a cute picture. You look beautiful Megan...so skinny and are glowing. I miss you!

liz said...

you are such a trendy mom with your jeggings.. thank you! you look awesome and i'm so excited your having a girl!!!

Kira said...

You look amazing Megan! Are you as sick with this pregnancy as you were with Grey? It's fun to keep up with your family on your blog.

J & J said...

thank you for jeggings. you look awesome. love this.

Erin + Geoff said...

That's so great Grey will have a little sister! You look beautiful at 25 weeks.

Tyra said...

you look so good. looks like you are due at the same time i was last year. I had Dallas on Dec 22. I have some cute names for you. Presley, Bentley or Kingsley...Can you tell that I want a girl next?? hahaha You are soo skinny.

Heath and Gretchen said...

You're tiny! How is it that I'm almost the same size at 16 weeks??? Not cool. :) You look great!

Char Archibald said...

I love your cute belly! I really wish we could get a picture of all of us pregnant together! It would be amazing!