4.05.2010

papworth confessions...

grey's favorite song is "boom boom pow." i know, i know ... who let's their child listen to this junk? we do. no shame.

he wakes up from his naps and says "got to get, get pow" mommy? peeeeaaase?

pure joy!

he's got some pretty sweet moves. watch out for the one armed fist pump, the booty shakin' and some pelvic thrusts. i'd say he's really got it going on, but what do i know?

if anything, he's too darn cute and really entertaining.

i present ... grey royle papworth in the nude (well, sort of)

13 comments:

Ashly said...

He must get those awesome dance moves from his daddy. I especially liked the facial expression at about 3 minutes 14 seconds. Hi-Larious!!! He and Scarlett should have a dance off. She is quite the crazy dancer, and loves to stomp just like Grey! I think Grey takes the cake though.

kat said...

that is so funny. zhe really likes to move huh. Those swinging arms and his foot stomping kind of remind me of African dance.

Beth Curtis said...

that is hilarious! I haven't seen him in forever and I can't believe how big he is!!

Tori said...

That is adorable. I can't believe how big he is.

liz said...

that is so cute! i can't believe how big he is.. he is such a cutie! and i think he got the sweet moves from his mom!

Unknown said...

He is so freaking cute! And so BIG! My boys have been watching him dance over and over. They miss little Grey. SO cute!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my gosh, that's hilarious! cutest dancer ever! (and don't worry...maddux has some embarrassing favorite songs too!!)

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Oh my heck that is the cutest thing i have ever seen. He is getting so big!!!

J & J said...

i am so obsessed with this video. WHO IS GREY!??!! i am having flashbacks of some serious jock-rock dance parties. hearing him talk is so weird to me. i just love it. do you remember the show ally mcbeal? and that crazy dancing blockbuster baby? grey totally reminds me of that baby, except NOT creepy and WAY cuter and funnier.

Tyra said...

that is funny, I guess that we will be seeing him in the future on "so you think you can dance"?????

theniufamily said...

OK this is SO cute! He is so funny. Love it!

andrea said...

just like his mama- an r and b hip hop star. I LOVE THIS.

Teryn said...

I swear I'm not a stalker or a "weird" person.. I am friends with Andrea, who's friend's with Jenna who is friends with you.. I just happened upon this video and I must tell you that is the CUTEST video I have ever seen! Oh my goodness! too too too cute! What a fun video to show his future wife one day ;)