So many things in my head that I can't think straight. I might be going insane, not sure, but maybe.
1 thing I can think about: how much I would like to be sitting here...

DOING NOTHING other than playing with my baby.
Who's with me???
Here's a small update for those of you followers:
Grey went to the salon for the first time - his hair cut is adorable, if I may say so myself.
Jeff's hard work at school is paying off. He is really looking forward to that month off in a couple of weeks.
First trip to Build-A-Bear with Grandma was way too much fun. G "built" a Frosty the Snowman that now doesn't leave his side. Fortunately for him it plays the Frosty song whenever he wants it to, so he can have a dance party right then and there! Best thing ever!
Jeff is really spicing up that dental school resume - he's currently organizing a trip to Costa Rica next summer to volunteer.
I am now the YW secretary of our new ward and am trying to get organized.
Grey is talking up a storm and time-out is finally starting to work. I think.
I bought lipstick for the first time in my life. It's purple and I love wearing it everyday.
Can't wait for the holidays. Hope you all are doing well:)
3 comments:
I finally just got RELEASED as yw secretary today. Good timing, huh?
I want to see a pic of you with purple lipstick on. Please post!
Can you come make time-out work at my house too??
OH YEAHHHHHHH i am soooo glad you bought lipstick. as you know, i love lipstick. and you looked fabulous over our cabin weekend wearing mine.
thank you for taking steps into the unknown. this is why i love you.
I haven't worn lipstick in forever. I too would like to see a pic of purple lipstick. I don't know that I could be that bold but I'm tempted to buy a stick now too. Maybe not purple though. I hear ya on wanting to sit on the beach and just play. I loved his costume. Too cute.
Post a Comment