I just got called to serve as the personal progress leader in our new ward and I am super excited to be in Young Women's with my sister!
The Young Women leaders planned a girls "retreat" this last weekend and even though I hardly knew any of the other leaders, I hopped in the car and off we went - kidless! We stayed in a condo in Carlsbad that was right on the beach. Oh, was it amazing! I sure missed my little Grey (and Jeff of course), but it was nice to be carefree for 3 straight days. Haven't felt that in a long time!
This was the view out our window. I can't even remember the last time I went buggy boarding and enjoyed the water - it was the perfect temperature. We played tons of Yahtzee, read trashy magazines, soaked up the sun, ate our hearts out and stayed up late chit chatting. Such great times getting to know these fun ladies.

On Saturday we went to the San Diego Temple





I want to go back!
1 comment:
what a fun trip idea! You will LOVE that calling!
Post a Comment